REQUEST A QUOTE
2021 Offshore Yachts 87/92 Motoryacht
TAKE A VIRTUAL REALITY TOUR OF THE 87/92
Go to Full Specs - At the bottom of the page under External Links you will find a link to the Virtual Reality Tour.
The 87/92 Motoryacht is Offshore's latest model line. This series answers a market segment that appreciates Offshore quality but desires a more contemporary look and feel than the classic designs of other Offshore models. A sleek, contemporary look is brilliantly combined with usability, livability, and comfort. Spacious open-concept layouts allow for all the fun and toys of long and short range cruising adventures as well as gracious entertaining with family and friends.
Offshore's 87/92 standard specification list is quite possibly the most extensive you’ll find
in this yacht class. The new 87/92 is a truly innovative cruising vessel offering the best
in design, comfort, standard equipment, and excellent resale value.
• Twin C18 Caterpillar: 1015 hp engines
• Standard twin 30kW generators with sound shields
• Dual ZF Joystick (JMS) control stations exterior of Sky Lounge provide clear
visibility for docking
• Seatorque shaft systems float engines on soft mounts to reduce vibration and noise.
Shaft efficiency is increased by enclosing shafts in oil-filled casings
• ABT hydraulic 50hp bow and stern thrusters with proportional controls
• ABT hydraulic 12-foot stabilizers
• Shorepower ISO-boost voltage regulation transformers
• Heavy duty rub rails at deck level and water line
• 2,500lb Nautical Structures hydraulic cable, boom, and rotational davit
• 1,400gpd Sea Recovery reverse-osmosis watermaker
• Chilled water air-conditioning system
• Power steering
• Main deck is one level from bow to stern
• Standard day head
• Easy boarding access via dual hull side doors and dual aft stairways
• From the aft deck, a curved molded stairway leads up to the boat deck
• Aft deck stairway leads down to crew quarters and engine room
• Wide walk-around decks, indispensable for boarding, handling lines, and safety
• Large low windows offer exceptional visibility from main deck and Sky Lounge
• Spacious boat deck accommodates comfortable seating and dining arrangements as
well as a large tender.
• Complete wheelhouse cross ventilation through two overhead hatches and three
• Sky Lounge side decks are covered by full roof overhangs
Grande Yachts International is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Offshore West, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel