REQUEST A QUOTE
1969 Lantana Custom
3D Tour Available.
A fixture in Newport Beach for over 50 years, NORDIC STAR was designed by famous naval architect Jack Hargrave and built in 1969 at Lantana Boatyard in Florida. Upon delivery, she was shipped to the West Coast, where she has remained ever since.Grande Yachts International is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop and Johnson. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
MEDIA / GALLERY
3D Tour Available.
NORDIC STAR features a three stateroom layout plus crew quarters for up to five. The recently refitted interior features classic styling consistent with the timeless lines of the yacht. The main salon is bright and open with satin finished teak joinery, teak and holly sole, with an understated nautical theme décor and soft goods. The salon consists of a lounge area aft and formal dining forward. The galley is located on the main deck forward of the salon, featuring recently updated equipment, stainless steel countertops and dual sinks. The accommodations are accessed via a companionway from the main salon, consisting of a full beam master stateroom and two guest staterooms, each with twin berths. The crew quarters are located on the lower deck forward, allowing for maximum separation from the guest areas. The crew area consists of a crew mess/lounge area, captain's stateroom, one crew stateroom, with an additional crew berth in the lounge.
- Interior was gutted and replaced with satin finished teak joinery, teak and holly sole, all new soft goods
- Upgraded galley equipment
- Service and inspection of all mechanical systems
- Vessel was refitted to obtain a US Coast Guard Certification of Inspection allowing up to 50 passengers in Coastwise trade
- All new Furuno electronics
- Manual davit system replaced with Brower Systems WC 2000
- (2) New RIB tenders
- Length Overall: 96'
- Beam: 22' 3"
- Draft: 6'
- Tonnage: 99
- Fuel Capacity: 4,050 gallons
- Water Capacity: 1,500 gallons
- Black Water: 400 gallons
- Grey Water: 400 gallons
- Main Engines: Caterpillar D343T
- Engine Hours: 8,124 (Port), 8,073 (Starboard)
- Gearboxes: Twin Disc, 3:1
- Drive: 4-blade Propeller
Generators and Electricity:
- Output: 110/220VAC, 12/24VDC
- Generators: (2) Kohler 30kW
- Shore Power: (1) 100 amp shore power chord
- Inverter: Xantrex Freedom 2000 Watt
- Battery Chargers: Xantrex 60 amp, Xantrex 20 amp
- Batteries: Engine start bank, Genset start bank, Inverter bank
- Type: Dometic reverse cycle, (2) 12,000 BTU chillers (installed new 2018)
- Watermaker: Pure Aqua
- Stabilizers: Naiad fin stabilizers
- Bow Thruster: Wesmar 57hp (2011)
- Steering System: Cross Hydraulic
- Filtration: Racor (1 per engine)
- Fresh Water System: (2) Pedrollo 230VAC pumps
- Water heaters: (1) 20 gallon 240VAC, (1) Rheem Performance tankless
- Bilge Water System: (7) Rule high water alarm float switches
- Emergency Bilge System: Manifold with A/C pump and engine driven hydraulic pump
- Helm Control: Pneumatic engine controls with 4 helm stations: Pilothouse, Aft flybridge decks, (2) Wing stations
- AIS: Furuno
- NAVTEX: Furuno NX700
- VHF Fixed: (1) Furuno FM-8900S, (1) ICOM IC-M604
- Loud Hailer: Furuno
- Radar #1: 96 mile Furuno
- Radar #2: (2) 48 mile Furuno
- Autopilot: Furuno NavPilot
- GPS #1: Furuno GP33
- GPS #2: Furuno GP33
- Plotter Software: Furuno Navnet
- Depth Sounder: Furuno RD 33
- Monitor: (4) Furuno
- Compass: Ritchie (magnetic)
- Wind Indicator: Furuno FI 50
- Speed Indicator: Furuno RD 33
- TV: 55" Samsung (salon)
- Audio Equipment: Yamaha receiver
- DVD: Samsung Blu-ray
Main Galley Equipment:
- Range: Bosch 4 Burner electric
- Oven: Bosch electric
- Microwave: Panasonic Sensor 1200W
- Refrigeration: Sub Zero (galley)
- Freezer: Sub Zero (galley), Ranco built-in freezer (cockpit)
- Icemaker: Della commercial
- Wine Cooler: U-Line (salon)
- Small Fridge: U-Line (salon)
- Dishwasher: KitchenAid
- Main Laundry Washer: Bosch 800 Series
- Main Laundry Dryer: Bosch 800 series
- Anchor Windlass System: IDEAL electric dual windlass
- Anchors: (2) Forfjord
- Anchor Chain & Rode: 400' ½ inch chain
- Deck Capstans: (1) IDEAL (cockpit)
- Davit/Cranes: Browser WC 2000
- Swim Ladders: transom
- Misc.: (2) Flopper stoppers, cockpit Strataglass enclosure (2019)
- CCTV System: (2) Engine room cameras
Fire Fighting Equipment:
- Fixed Fire System: Co2 (225 lbs)
- Fire Pumps: (2) fire/bilge pumps: (1) hydraulic; (1) electric
- Fire Hoses: (2) 1 ½ inch, 50'
- Fire Extinguishers: (1) 10-B:C, (7) 2-A, (2) 40-B:C
- Life Rafts: (2) Servitec 20 person with Hydrostatic release
- Life Rings: (3)
- EPRIB: (1) 406MZ
- Main Tender: 14' (4.26m) AB (2014), 70hp four-stroke Yamaha outboard engine (2014)
- 2nd Tender: 12' (3.65m) AB (2013), 40hp four-stroke Yamaha outboard engine (2013)
3D Tour Available.
A fixture in Newport Beach for over 50 years, NORDIC STAR was designed by famous naval architect Jack Hargrave and built in 1969 at Lantana Boatyard in Florida. Upon delivery, she was shipped to the West Coast, where she has remained ever since.
NORDIC STAR underwent a major refit in 2014/2015 under the current ownership. In addition to a completely new interior, galley equipment, davit system, two RIB tenders, Furuno electronics and necessary safety upgrades in order to obtain a Coastwise Certificate of Inspection for up to 50 passengers.
A true classic, NORDIC STAR must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.